Saturday, November 20, 2010

Coconuts?

Giving up sugar worked pretty well for the four or five days I was able to do it.  I did lose two pounds, but by Friday I gave in and finished the leftover birthday cake from last Friday (!!!), and you know what? It was heaven.  By the way, I'm going to give you the cake recipe because it was just as good, if not better, than the day I made it.  Back to the sugar thing though, I'm going to try to keep it reasonable.  I'll try to only eat sugar sitting down.  I know, I should only eat anything sitting down.  Baby steps.

I've decided to incorporate virgin coconut oil into my diet. I'm curious about it's purported metabolism-raising properties. I'm going to start by adding a tablespoon to my banana shake in the morning.  I'll keep you posted.  I start a lot of sentences with "I."

No comments:

Post a Comment